• Necatibey Faculty of Education founded with the name of Karesi Darülmuallimin in 1910. The school moved to its today's location in 1932 while Mustafa Necatibey was working as Ministry of Education. And then it was called Necatibey Teacher Training School. The Necatibey Faculty of Education continued to train teachers in between 1932 and 1982 with the names of Institute of Necatibey Education and Necatibey Teacher Training High School. In 1982, It was called Necatibey Faculty of Education after  joining to (Bursa) Uludag University. Necatibey Faculty of Education has been continuing Education under Balikesir University since 1992. It has eight departments and 14 sub-departments in the academic year of 2017-2018 with about 3321 students.

    Dinkçiler Mah. Soma Cad. Merkez/BALIKESIR/TURKEY
    +9 0266 241 27 62
    +9 0266 249 50 05

Web Sorumlusu : Dr. Öğr. Üyesi Z. Abidin MISIRLI abidin@balikesir.edu.tr