Our Foreign Student Office, which became operational in our university in 2016, was established under International Office in order to assist foreign students who go on their education at our University.
WORKING AREAS/JOB DESCRIPTION
- Guiding foreign students applying and/or enrolling to study at our university and foreign students continuing their education,
- Organizing the Foreign Student Exams to be held, preparing the necessary guides and making up-to-date announcements.
- Assisting in the application process.
- To inform about the documents and materials required at the registration stage,
- To inform about fees and quotas.
- Preparing brochures and booklets containing necessary information for International Students
- To provide information and provide necessary guidance for the social needs of students such as campus, accommodation-dormitory and health services,
- Organizing social, cultural and artistic events for international students,
- Organizing social and cultural events promoting Turkey and Balıkesir.
- Announcing the events to be held in our university bulletin and on our page.
- To introduce our university to foreign students by participating in fairs held at home and abroad.